- Aegean Airlines and Olympic air operate daily flights to Santorini from Athens International Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos), the flight is approximately 35 minutes long.
- There are also direct flights to and from other islands.
- Jet flights arrive from many European countries eg: Easyjet, Thompson, BA, Thomas Cook.
- Santorini may also be reached by Ferries and Hydrofoils from the port of Piraeus and other islands.
- Ferry sailing times are 8 hours.
- Hydrofoils however provide faster service of 4 to 5 hours.
From the Nissia Apartments in Kamari there is easy access to the following destinations:
- O km from the beach
- 7 km from Fira town
- 3 km from airport
- 12 km from port
Athens Airport- Eleftherios Venizelos – Tel: +302103530000
Santorini Airport Tel: +302286028402
Ferries and Hydrofoils